Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New ships and a pair of Bargain miniatures.

So John M played Naval thunder for the first time a few weeks ago and enjoyed the game, so much so that he went and got a British Fleet.  This was all the excuse I needed to get some German ships.
Interestingly these are all the ships you need to run most of the Historical scenarios in Naval thunder that involve the Germans.  One Bismark class battle ship, two Scharnhorst class battle cruisers, a Hipper class Cruiser and a Deutschland class Cruiser also know as a "Pocket Battleship." I will need some German Destroyers and Torpedo boats at some point but for now US or Japanese Destroyers will work.
I also found these steels at Hobby bunker's Game day two Samurai figures from Reapers Daimyo line. I have no idea what I will do with them but when you quality figures for under a dollar you buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment