Monday, March 9, 2015

The Regiment with No Name

Part of the fun I have with My Imagi-Nation the Grand Duchy of D'Argent is I get to "provide" friends and family with officers commissions.

Following practice of many an 18th Century Enlightened Despot I in my capacity as Grand Duke feel obligated to ensure that my siblings children are well taken care of.

When I learned by brother and his wife are anticipating the birth of a second son some time in may of this year it was time to look through the collection 18th century miniatures for to provide the young lad with a regiment.

Thus these Red and Yellow clad dragoons have been completed during the challenge. The colors were selected by the Duchess Ariana. My Brother and his wife have not yet finalized the name of my new nephew so for now these fellows are a nameless regiment.

I look forward to introducing the kids to their commands in few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment